Being in love is great.
Especially when you’re in love with more than one thing.
A way of living, a group of friends, a B.F.A. program, a community, a guy.
I’m on top of the world.
And although I felt like some things would never pay off, they have. The people who did wrong now get what they deserve. And being on the other end of it, I’ve learned a lot.
I have a little book that I’m filling with knowledge, and I feel like it’ll never be full.
Things that I have learned this break [Part II]:
I have one last day to feel that love. Because now I know that it is, unmistakably, there. And it might never go away.
Things that I have learned this break:
1. I am improving so much, whether I realize it or not.
2. Sawyer Fuller is such a strong person. I aspire to be as strong as I find her to be.
3. Some people will tell you that they love you and not mean it.
4. Some guys are genuinely great guys. Some guys aren’t assholes. Then again, some guys are.
5. I love to dance. I’m not good at it, but going to ballet is one of my favorite things to do.
6. I can take this as slowly or as quickly as I want.
7. My life is my life is my life. No one else gets to choose what happens to me.
8. I never shook those feelings. They’re still there.
Such a great break. Such a nice vacation. Now I’m ready for Syracuse.
I’m a very lucky person. And i’m so incredibly grateful.
Now that your parents know, I guess we’re getting to that point.
My friends. I loved seeing my friends. :)